If you’re in an executive position then it’s a given that you’re a leader, right? Well, in reality, just because you carry an executive title that doesn’t make you a true leader. In fact, in order to be a real leader, you need to develop and cultivate certain traits if you want to be successful.
Recently, Randstad, a global provider of flexible work and human resources services, release its latest study: Workplace 2025. Among other things, the study covered leadership. It determined five traits that leaders must have in order to successfully navigate their companies in the post-digital age.
Based on the responses from those who participated in the study, leaders must have the following:
- “The ability to keep people connected and engaged (76%)
- Be more agile and digitally savvy (77%)
- Drive a culture of innovation, learning and continuous improvement (76%)
- Be adept at risk-taking (60%)”
That means leaders must have the following traits in order to successfully achieve the above tasks:
- They must inspire others
- They have to know how to leverage technology
- They must be able to encourage collaboration
- They have to drive innovation
- And they have to know how to manage risk
If companies are going to be successful in this digital age, they must have leaders with strong digital skills combined with the ability to connect and inspire others.
The post The 5 Must-Have Leadership Traits for Executives first appeared on Advisors to the Ultra-Affluent – Groco.